Children are warmly welcomed in our Resort, although we don’t have special playgrounds or a Kids club,
the kids will certainly enjoy our thermal waters.
On request we can deliver a CD player and children’s movies to your room. The reception desk will gladly
assist any needs your children may have.
Minimum night stay requirement
Minimum stay requirements apply only in Peak Season.
You will be informed at the time of booking which minimum stay applies to your dates.
Your credit card must be valid for your booking dates. If you do not have a credit card, we require a cash deposit
equal to the stay and tax/service charges at the time of booking.
Pool towel policy
On your arrival you will receive a pool towel ticket for each person.
Pool towels are given out in the reception.
When leaving the pool, please deliver your towel in the reception.
Missing towels will be charged at $20 each.
1. One pet allowed per room, and the hotel needs to be informed at the time of reservation.
2. Pet Owner agrees to be responsible for any damage or injury caused by the pet, and to absolve the
Hotel staff of any liability if the pet or another guest is injured and to limit to one pet per room.
3. We require that the pet never be left unattended in the hotel.
4. Barking may disturb other guests. Should guests hear and complain about barking we may have
to relocate the Pet Owner to another room or resort.
5. Pets must be leashed or held when out of the guestroom.
6. We provide two pet dishes (for water and food) and a sleeping mat; please do not allow pets on the beds or furniture.
7. Pets may be walked on resort grounds, however, owners are required to clean up after your pet.
8. The resort will charge an additional fee of $20 per day for the pet.
Special requests and comments
Please be informed that we do our utmost to fulfill your requests, but we cannot guarantee room locations until the day of arrival.
We highly recommend all guests to protect themselves from losses due to last minute cancellations or no-shows.
Because we are a small, independently owned business, and have high demand, we are not flexible when it comes to the paid deposit with last-minute cancellations and no-shows. Please read our policy carefully and consider contacting your insurance agent for travel insurance. To find the right Travel Insurance, visit:
Cancellations in High season 30 days or less prior to arrival, in Green season 15 days prior to arrival, in Peak season 60 days prior to arrival incur 100% penalty (all room nights reserved).
We are very strict with our cancel policy and will always charge, regardless of the circumstances, therefore we highly recommend that all of our guests obtain travel insurance to protect themselves.
No smoking policy
The resort is a non-smoking resort.
All rooms are non-smoking. A fee of $250 USD cleaning charge will be charged to your account if you smoke in the room. The fee pays for a team who will clean all of the surfaces of the room, including walls, ceiling, furniture, fabrics, and linens as well as replacing the printed materials, to eliminate smoke residue.
Responsibility for tours
Please be informed that we offer tours, from third party tour operators, as a complementary service to our guests.
Our Concierge or reservation department will suggest the most trusted tour operators and, from experience with former guests, our favorite tours. Our resort is not responsible for guest satisfaction or expectations.